Born and raised in Oakdale, Rachel graduated from Oakdale High School in 2009. She attended Centenary College of Louisiana and, in 2013, graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.
After college, Rachel attended Tulane University Law School. While at Tulane, Rachel served on the Tulane Law Review, a prestigious achievement reserved only for students in the top 10% of their class.
During her time at Tulane, Rachel interned with the Louisiana State Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit assisting the Honorable Joy Lobrano with research and writing with a focus on human trafficking cases.
Rachel began her career as an insurance defense attorney at one of the top law firms in New Orleans, Louisiana. Her practice focused on insurance defense and product liability.
Rachel returned to Oakdale in 2017 and co-founded Richardson & Guarisco.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Contract and Business Disputes
- Real Estate Transactions
- Property Law
- Tulane University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Centenary College of Louisiana (B.A., Psychology, magna cum laude, 2016)
- Louisiana State Courts
- United States District Courts for the Eastern, Western and Middle Districts of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Direct: (318) 335-9857
- Fax: 1 (318) 209-3996